Now Hudson is three and Scarlett is one, I’m at the point where a huge nappy bag isn’t required for every time I leave the house. Also, after having my babies just over 2 years apart I’m sick of carrying my nappy bag and want to use a normal handbag.
My husband recently bought me a beautiful handbag and I dont want it constantly full of nappies and snacks. I have been known to throw a couple of snacks and some nappies in the bottom of the pram, the problem with this is they sometimes stay there and finding a rotten banana or going to change a nappy only to discover it’s two sizes too small isn’t much help.
Recently I discovered Bellhop bags. They keep everything organised and alow you to take what you need for a day out.
* Each bag has a tab at the top to label, so you can see at a glance what each file contains.
* They come with pre-printed stickers for the tab, or you can write your own.
* Each bag has a durable mesh which allows you to see the contents and is easy to clean.
* There is a handy clip that easily attaches to your pram. Perfect for umbrella strollers that have no storage baskets underneath. I have also attached mine to a trolley when out shopping.
*You can easily unclip whatever files you don’t need so you don’t carry unnecessary items around.
* Bellhop bags are available in grey canvas with a red mesh, or in grey canvas with a blue mesh.
Bellhop bags help me to stay organised, allow me to change bags and I can pack for the days out without worrying about what handbag I am taking. I found that I can pop some money/phone in them and dont even need to take a bag. I have so many options as I can use some of my smaller handbags and clutches that I have had tucked away in the wardrobe for a few years.